There's So much to do... The Heathrow Classic Car Show is a great day out for car enthusiasts, families and visitors of all ages. This is a well-established show that has been running for a number of years and is steadily growing in popularity.
We look forward to seeing you at our next Heathrow Classic Car Show.
- Geoff Blaney (first time visitor) said: Just to say thanks for a great day. Our first time at your show but I’m sure we’ll be back again! Keep up the good work.
- Graeme Catnach (previous show organiser) as a visitor to previous shows first of all just like to say what a great show you & your team organised on Sunday – I had a great afternoon and as I said to you, it was good to be able to just wander round the show and catch up with some old friends.
- Graeme Catnach also added: The “Burger Van” was not too badly priced – the burger was well cooked and didn’t taste like cardboard. Years ago I remember we always had a variety of good BBQ food supplied by the Club but the main problems were the large queues.
- David Ransted (BA Staff) said: Just a quick note to say thanks to you and all the team for a great show on Sunday – really enjoyed it.
- Raymond Pipe (Show volunteer) said: Just a short note to say that I thought it was a really good day yesterday and well done to you for all your work in organising the day. All the Clubs staff worked their socks off as usual. The Pipe Band Festival had very few people interested in hearing them play, although I personally loved it.
- Clara Halket (Show volunteer) said: I must add that the air training cadets were very helpful and delightful to work with, and extremely polite to everyone.
- Pat French (Show volunteer) said: I thought the day was a huge success.
- Bobby Bhaker (Show Volunteer) said: This is the first Classic Car Show I have ever been to and as a volunteer I found it thoroughly enjoyable. There is no doubt that I will be back again next year. Well done to Garry Court for making the event as successful as it was.